Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of www.pachuco.co.uk ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited bythese Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting theterms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01698239803.
All our payment process is hosted on a secure server handled by Sage pay. We also accept payment by cheque as long as you write the valid cheque guarantee card number, issue number, expiry date andyour name and address on the back of the cheque. Unfortunately we are unable to dispatch goods until the cheque has cleared. Cheques should be made payable to Pachuco Ltd.
The prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT (where appropriate). Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may fluctuate because of, for example, changes to the rate of VAT, changes imposed by manufacturers and currency rates. The price quoted on the website is in pounds sterling (£). The total cost of your order is the price of the goods, plus delivery. We cannot guarantee that the price advertised in the shop will be the same as on the website as there may be special promotions exclusive either to the shop or the website.
All orders placed with Pachuco Ltd are subject to availability. In the event that an item is out of stock, every effort will bemade to highlight this on the website. However, if you order something which is out of stock a member of the Pachuco Ltd team will contact you by email or phone to advise you of the delay and see what you want to do. Stock is limited and once it is gone it is gone. On rare occasions, more than one customer may have the same item in their baskets – if this happens the person who checks out first will secure the item and we will contact the other customer.
Every reasonable care is taken to make sure the reproduction of colours on the website is accurate. However, there may be a slight variation because of the limits of technology.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties,whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind,whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction thatmay be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects willbe corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are freeof viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does itaffect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not passon your details to any other party.
Pachuco Ltd reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company. Pachuco Ltd, a company registered in Scotland. Reg number: SC473487.VAT number: 187916 455 Registered office: 4 Auchingramont Road, Hamilton, ML3 6JT. The terms and conditions constitute the agreement between Pachuco Ltd and you (the customer) in respect of the useof our services and of our website, www.pachuco.co.uk. The agreement is governed by Scotslaw. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any personal or commercial purpose any part of the website. We pride ourselves on our close relationship with our customers. Please do not hesitate to get intouch if you have any problems.
ONLINE REFUND POLICY
Refund or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
IN-STORE REFUND POLICY
We ask that any item returned is in the same condition as when purchased.
Proof of purchase is required for any item being returned to the store.
- Full price stock - We will over a full cash refund if the item is returned within 14 days. If the item is returned within 28 days we can exchange the item for another at the same price.
- Sale stock - If the item is returned within 14 days we can offer an exchange or a credit note to the value of the garment. Unfortunately there are no cash refunds on sale items.